Wednesday 8 April 2015

Lofoten 2015 - brief update

We are currently into day 4 of the now-traditional April pilgrimage to the Lofoten Islands in Norway. The weather so far has been a bit 'Scottish' but we have managed to get in some good adventure skiing nonetheless. The trip got off to a bad start when SAS sent my skis off on a diversion via several other airports, and a massive Thank You goes to Seth at Lofoten Ski Lodge for sorting me out with some skis & skins for a couple of days until I was reunited with my trusty Whitedot Skis Ranger Carbonlites.
The only bonus of this was getting to try out the new Marker Kingpin binding for a couple of days... More on this to follow...

I am currently having problems posting photos from Blogger's mobile app, so keep an eye on the offpisteskiing facebook page for more regular updates:
https://www.facebook.com/offpisteskiing








No comments:

Post a Comment